SENIOR CONSULTANT AGILE
Choose to put your vision on an agile organization into practice. Lead strategic innovation projects at our (inter)national clients. As an agile expert consultant you go beyond implementing Scrum or XP and look at a real impact on changing the way-of-working of the whole IT organization. At inspearit, an international, midsized consultancy firm, you have the freedom to achieve results: you can rely on an inspiring team with success records in organizational tranformation.
- You will work as a consultant in companies who are transforming to agile ways of working and practice Scrum, Kanban, Lean, agile architecting or agile testing. But also other agile aspects are part of the task e.g. collaborative work and platform, group work facilitation, serious games, etc.
- You analyze the situation, identify strategic business goals, organization leverages and bottlenecks to propose an efficient approach for transformation.
- You assist the customer to find a solution and to measure the ROI.
Desired skills & experience
- You have more than 8 years experience in System or Software engineering
- You have an hands background in software development. You have managed agile teams for more than 3 years, preferably in different roles.
- You are practical and pragamatic.
- You are strong in analysis and communication to different layers of the hierarchy.
- You are capable of convincing management, developers and users from the business site towards the new situation.
- Experience as a consultant is a must.
Rome or Milan.
Inspearit is an independent leading provider of advisory services. Inspearit’s mission is to leverage business value creation of world class organizations where IT systems are mission critical or business critical and transform digital systems into valuable performance accelerators. Inspearit supports management teams to make the right decisions to take advantage of the most innovative leading edge IT technologies to implement their strategy. Founded 25 year ago, Inspearit is headquartered in Paris, France and has operations in Italy, The Netherlands, China and Hong Kong. With about 150 employees, Inspearit reports 20M€ of revenue, 50% of it coming from its international locations. The company’s clients are major groups of finance, energy and industry sectors.
Submit your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org